Snowball Quilt Block InstructionsCut only enough fabric to assemble a test block -- for this quilt and for every quilt pattern you assemble.
- Muted green for Snowball centers: cut (4) 10-1/2" x selvage width strips and (1) 10-1/2" x 22" strips; cut (18) 10-1/2" x 10-1/2" squares from strips.
- Black multicolor print for Snowball corners: cut (8) 4-1/2" x selvage width strips; cut (72) 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" squares from the strips.
Snowball Quilt Block Assembly
- Draw a diagonal line from one corner to the opposite corner on each of your 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" squares.
- Align a small square in each corner of a large square as shown, right sides together and edges matched. Sew a seam 1/4" from each diagonal line (on the side closest to the corners).
- Cut through both layers 1/4" from seam lines (on sides closest to corners).
- Carefully press the Snowball corners open. The Snowball quilt block should measure 10-1/2" x 10-1/2".
- Make a total of (18) Snowball quilt blocks.