About My Quilt Block PatternsQuilt block patterns for quilters of every skill level. Individual quilt block patterns are handy when you make a scrap quilt, since you don't need cutting instructions for lots of identical blocks. Patterns for quilt blocks also work nicely when you want to organize a swap with fellow quilters, for sampler quilts and for times when you wish to design your own layout rather than follow a quilt pattern.
Many of my free quilt block patterns are multipurpose, because they do include instructions that show you how make either groups of blocks or an entire quilt. You'll find quilt blocks of all sizes, from miniatures to oversize designs. Subscribe to my quilting newsletter for regular updates, because new patterns and quiltmaking lessons are added every week.
- 12" Tic Tac Hearts Quilt Block PatternTic Tac Hearts Quilt Block Pattern
- 16" Oddfellows Chain Variation Quilt Block PatternOddfellows Chain Variation Quilt Block
- 16" Oddfellows Chain Quilt Block PatternOddfellows Chain Quilt Block Pattern
- 6" and 12" Eccentric Star Quilt BlocksEccentric Star Quilt Block Pattern
- String Pieced Quilt Block PatternLearn How to String Quilt
- 6" City Streets Quilt Block PatternCity Streets Quilt Block Pattern
- 6" & 12" Roman Stripes Quilt BlocksRoman Stripes Quilt Block Pattern
- 13-1/4" Pine Tree Quilt BlocksPine Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Texas Puzzle Quilt Block Pattern - 6"Texas Puzzle Quilt Block
- Tudor Rose Quilt Block Pattern - 14"Tudor Rose Quilt Block
- Tree of Temptation Quilt Block Pattern - 12"Tree of Temptation Quilt Block Pattern
- Depression Quilt Block Pattern - Four SizesDepression Quilt Block Pattern