You'll find inspiration for landscape quilts all around you, in every season of the year. Carry a camera with you so that you can take pictures of anything that grabs your attention.
There is no right or wrong way to interpret and sew a landscape quilt. Use your imagination and stitch what feels right. Piece it. Applique it. I hope this growing gallery will provide some ideas for your quilts.
The photos in this gallery are not pictures of quilts. They are real landscapes meant to offer inspiration for your projects.
Pictorial & Landscape Quilts from our Quilting Community:
- Valley Surrounded by Mountainsblue ridge parkway mountain picture
- Blue Skies & White Clouds
- Blue Ridge Mountains at Duskblue ridge mountains
- Sun and Shadows on the Mountainslandscape quilt inspiration
- Cumberland Fallscumberland falls waterfalls
- Cumberland Falls in Kentuckycumberland falls kentucky
- Bridge at Cumberland Fallscumberland falls bridge
- Tranquil Carolina Lakecarolina mountain lake
- Rock PathwayRock Pathway
- Plants on RocksMoss Growing on Rocks
- Abandoned CabinPhoto of an Abandoned Cabin
- Tree Bark