I love how the brightly colored paisley fabrics in the Capital T quilt block look when sewn against a neutral background. It's a combination that works for many quilt block layouts, but be sure to choose fabrics that work for you.
Finished Capital T Quilt Block: 12" x 12"
Dark Paisley Fabrics
- Cut four 4-7/8" x 4-7/8" squares, each from a different paisley.
- Cut two 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" squares from each paisley. On the back of each square, draw a diagonal line from one corner to the opposite corner.
- Cut four 4-7/8" x 4-7/8" squares
- Cut eight 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" rectangles
- Cut one 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" square