I love how the brightly colored paisley fabrics look against a neutral background. This combination works for lots of themes, but be sure to choose fabrics that work for you.
Dark Paisley Fabrics
- Cut four 4-7/8" x 4-7/8" squares, each from a different paisley.
- Cut two 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" squares from each paisley. On the back of each square, draw a diagonal line from one corner to the opposite corner.
- Cut four 4-7/8" x 4-7/8" squares
- Cut eight 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" rectangles
- Cut one 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" square